- Is a member in good standing of the Church of God in Christ.
- Is a ministerial leader in your local church.
- Must fulfill the prerequisite requirements of the Church of God in Christ.
Elders and Evangelist Missionary Training Courses
We are excited to announce that enrollment is now open for the annual intensive training program for all candidates for Elder and Evangelist Missionary in the Church of God in Christ. These training programs are required for ordination or receiving their Missionary or Evangelist license.
The consecration service for Elders and Evangelist Missionaries will commence Sunday, August 4, 2019, at 4:00 p.m. at the Official Day Service of the California New Journey Jurisdiction's Holy Convocation.
- Submit a written recommendation from your Pastor and Pastor’s spouse.
- Enroll in the training program by 12:00 midnight on June 30, 2019.
- Complete all leadership requirements set forth by the California New Journey Jurisdiction.
- Attend the consecration service on Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Online Mandatory Training Courses
The online mandatory Elders and Evangelist Missionary courses are:
- Monday July 1, 2018 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Monday July 8, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Monday July 15, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Monday July 22, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Monday July 29, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.
Onsite Mandatory Classes
The onsite mandatory Elders and Evangelist Missionary classes are:
- Friday August 2, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday August 3, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m.